Unwanted and Exchange Items
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for a refund or exchange if they are returned to originalpackaging.co.uk within 30 days from receipt subject to the following conditions:-
- Goods are returned carriage paid
- Goods are returned unused and in perfect condition in its original packaging where appropriate.
- All returned items must be in their original, unopened packaging and packed safely and securely. originalpackaging.co.uk cannot be held responsible for any damage incurred in transit. Please do not stick labels or write on the goods original packaging.
- Goods returned after 30 days may be accepted but you must contact us before returning your items. A credit note voucher will be given in lue of a direct refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please include a copy of your receipt / order with all returns and for your protection. We recommend using a tracked postage service for returns as Shorelines cannot be held responsible for any goods lost in transit. Please keep your proof of posting.
- If you are returning goods back from outside of the EU you must mark them as "Returned Goods - Failed Sale" failure to do so may lead to the parcel being returned to you. Do not put any value in the "Customs Value" box as this will lead to charges that are not payable and the parcel will be returned to you.
- You do NOT need to call before sending any goods back to ourselves but please ensure you include a copy of your order with your return.
- Goods that were part of a group discount and/or special offer for multiple purchases or value discount and you return just one part of the offer may lead to the discount being reduced or deducted. ie. if you made your purchase over £100 to use an offer code or apply a discount that only applied to sales over £100, and you then return an item which takes the purchase below £100 you will lose any discount applied to that order, you can of course return the whole order for a full refund.
We will contact you when we have actioned your return explaining what we have done in regards to your request.
Please allow 14 days for any refunds to show in your credit card / Maestro accounts from when we received the goods back.
Wrongly Supplied Goods
Believe it or not we are only human and occasionally we may make a mistake and send you an incorrect item. Please Note - you must notify us of any mistake within 14 days.
originalpackaging.co.uk will cover the cost of return postage for any item wrongly dispatched by us and arrange for the correct item to be dispatched, an alternative or a full refund.
If you have purchased something that is not the right size, model or colour and require a replacement quickly, the easiest solution is to purchase the correct item from our store and return the first item to ourselves with a note asking for a full refund.
Please return your goods to:
23st marks close